Change Bedtimes

To mum and dad,

pit has gone on forever, for centuries,arguing continuously. Kid VS parents. Either loud, quiet or normal. Should kids be able to choose their bedtimes. Grumpy parents making hopeless kids going to b d early, that really sucks and I know what it feels like.

Firstly. I believe kids should be able to change bedtimes. Because its their their bedtime, their choice. 81% of kids in the school thinks children should choose the limit of bedtime. Kids are powerless and annoyed of going to bed early it’s their choice. When their old enough they should choose.

Secondly. I believe kids should choose their bedtime. A kid needs energy when they wake up, but when they choose, they will still get energy when they wake up. It should increase of how old they are, like when their old enough they should choose bedtime.

Ultimately. I believe kids should be able to choose their bedtime. It’s no use parents just wasting time arguing and fighting. It’s easier if no fighting and arguing just complete silence.   The queen chatted to me and agreed that kids should choose their bedtime.

Thats all, that is why parents should not tell kids when to go to bed. What side are you on. Because 2% of kids thinks it’s alright if parents choose bedtime. Don’t be the last parents to change bedtimes. Your hair looks so nice today I’d expect you have already done and changed bedtimes.